Dr. Anant Joshi
CONTACT NO. : 9829791393
QUALIFICATION: LL.B., LL.M., NET, PH.D.
TEACHING EXPERIENCE: 14 Year
- PhD, NET, LL.M.
- Senior Secondary
- Secondary Examination
Current Job Description
- Principal, in B.J.S. Rampuria Jain Law College, Bikaner
- Member of BOM, MGS University, Bikaner
- Research Guide, MGS University, Bikaner.
- Member of BOS, MGS University, Bikaner
UG Teaching: 19 YEARS
PG Teaching: 19 YEARS
Research Experience :
- 09 Research Awarded
- 05 Research Scholar Registered
- 100 Dissertation Work under the supervision
- 02 Minor Research Project of UGC Completed
- NSS State Committee Member
- President, District Badminton Association
Research work Under the Supervision M.G.S. University, Bikaner
i-012¼½@chohch@’kks/k@2006@2441 fnukad 9-5-2007
- 8 Research Award
- Reetesh Vyas, National Human Rights Commission Its Institutional &
Functional Aspects. Awarded : 11-11-09
- Manoj Kumar Vyas, Noise Pollution and Environment Jurisprudence Awarded : 10-04-2010
- Sashi Kala Acharya, Distributive Justice and Socio Economic Challenges.
- Shrafat Ali, Refugee Problems and Human Rights Jurisprudence.
Awarded : 24-04-2011
- Kiran Purohit, Freedom of Conscience and Constitutional Jurisprudence
Awarded : 16-06-2012
- Suman Lata, State Action and Human Rights Jurisprudence
Awarded : 15-05-2012
- Vijay Shanker, Rule Against Bias and Natural Justice Perspective
Awarded : Jan. 2013
- Pooja Chhimpa, Prisions in India : An overview of Reforms and Current Situation (An Analytical Study) DOC 9-12-2011
- 1 Research Award Other University
Preety Golcha, Human Rights of Victims of Crime: Legislative and Constitutional Prespective (Specific Reference to Compensatory Jurisprudence)”
- 5 Research Scholar Registered
- Ist Position in LL.M. in M.D.S. University, Ajmer
- Awarded Scholarship from M.D.S. University Ajmer for LL.B.
- 8th Position in LL.B. in M.D.S. University, Ajmer
Progress made during the tenure
- E-Library for Students.
- Open IGNOU Study Center
Membership in Law & other organization
- Indian Society for International Law, New Delhi
- Indian Law Institute, New Delhi
- International Council for Jurist, London (UK)
- Gandhi Peace Foundatino, New Delhi
- World Intellectual Property Organisation, 2005(1) UJ 25 (Journal)
Article published in “The Unreported Judgements” 2005(1) UJ 25 (Journal)
- Women Empowerment : Hard Realities and Social Challenges
Article published in “The Unreported Judgements” 2005(2) UJ 113 (Journal)
- Institutional and Governing Aspects of Freedom of Information, Mewar Journal of Legal Studies, Vol. XII & XIII 2007-08 & 2008-09 .
- Corporate Governancevis a vis Economic Development, Bikaner Law Review Vol. II 2012.
- Role of Media in Democratic Society, Glimpses, International Journal of Higher Education, Vol. II, 2012.
- Noise Pollution and Environmental Jurisprudence, All India Reporter, Vol. 99 Nov. 2012.
Minor Research Project
- 2 Year Minor Research Project Freedom of Conscience (Completed)
- 2 Year Minor Research Project on Victimology and Compensatory Jurisprudence (Completed)
- Orientation Course, Organized by Academic Staff College, Himachal University Simla
- Refresher Course, organized by Academic Staff College University of Rajasthan Jaipur
- NSS Refresher Course, organized by H.C.M. Rajasthan State Institute of Public Administration, Jaipur.
- Refresher Course, Organized by Academic Staff College, Jai Narayan Vyas University, Jodhpur.
- Symposium on Feminist Jurisprudence, at Dungar College, Bikaner on 17 Feb 2004.
- National Seminar on Intellectual Property Rights : Legal Regim and Indian Concerns, Faculty of Laws, Dungar College, Bikaner on 22.04.2004.
- National Seminar on Women Empowerment in Legal Scenario, University College of Law, MLSU, Udaipur on 25-26, Feb. 2005.
- National Conference on The Role of Education in the Women Empowerment, Shah Goverdhan lal Kabra Teacher College, Jodhpur on 26-28 May 2005.
- National Seminar on Media and the Law : Some Issues & views at University Law College, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur on 27-28 May, 2006.
- National Seminar on The Role of Public Interest Litigation in Present Socio-Economic Scenario at University College of Law, MLSU, Udaipur on 25-26 Feb, 2006.
- National Seminar on Human Rights & Duties Retrospect and Prospects, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur held on 12-14 Oct, 2006.
- National Conference on Human Rights, Duties and Value Education in India, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur, on Feb, 24, 2007.
- National Seminar Alternative Dispute Resolution Mechanism: National & International Perspectives. University of Rajasthan 24-25 March 2008.
- NALCON-07 National Law Conference on Dispensation of Justice-Challenges posed by new & emerging trends in Law, UGC, Academic Staff College, on 15th & 16th Dec., 2007.
- National Seminar on The Future of Human Rights-with Special Reference to Duties & Value Education University of Rajasthan, Jaipur January 31- Feb. 02, 2008
- National Symposium GLOWAR-08 on Global Warming, The Burning Issue, March 05, 2008
- National Seminar CUM Workshop on Medical negligence and Consumer Protection, NLU, Jodhpur 21st Feb, 2009
- National Conference on the All India Law Teachers Congress, New Delhi held on 24-25 May, 08 .
- National Conference on the All India Law Teachers Congress, New Delhi held on 9-10 May, 09 .
- National Seminar on “Challenges Before Legal Education in India, Government Law College, Alwar 31st Jan, 2010.
- National Collegium on Right to Health, Faculty of Law, Mody Institute of Technology & Science, Laksmangarh, SIKAR, April 16-17, 2011
- National Conference of the All India Law Teacher Congress, New Delhi held on 11-12, June 2011.
(Two International Seminar Attended, Indian Council for Jurist, UK London & New Delhi)