LL.M. First Year
- A candidate for Admission of LL.M. Part- I must have passed the three years’ Bachelor Degree in Law with at least 55% of marks and for SC, ST, and OBC the candidate must have obtained 50% marks.
- If a candidate has not secured the required marks and there is a deficiency of 1/2 or 1 mark, it will not be condoned in admitting any such student.
- For the purpose of the last date, the dates from the declaration of results of Diploma examinations shall not be awaited. However, the candidates who wish to seek admission on the basis of Diploma results can apply provisionally before the last date fixed.
- A Candidate who has passed the Bachelor of Laws(P) Degree examination of the University or an examination of some other University recognized by the Board of the management of the University as equivalent thereto securing a minimum 55% in the aggregate or a candidate who holds the LL.B. (P) degree and has also passed any of the Diploma courses of this University in Faculty of Law with 55% marks in the aggregate at the Diploma examination and thereafter pursued a regular course of study in an affiliated college for one academic year shall be eligible for admission to LL.M. Part I Examination.
- 50% of the total number of seats will be reserved for natural born Sons/Daughters of Parents of Rajasthan belonging of SC (16%) ST (12%) and OBC (21%), and More Backward Class (1%) candidate as per Govt. of Rajasthan rules.
- Weightage of Extra-Curricular activities, if any, shall not be given for admission purposes.
- Leftover reserved seats will be filled in by the Candidates of the general category in case of non-availability of candidates of respective reserved categories.
- Applications of candidates who do not fulfill the minimum conditions of eligibility and incomplete applications will not be entertained/accepted.
- Admitted Candidates are required to attend at least 75% of Classes regularly.
- 0.258 -A. Scheme for LL.M. Part I or Part II Examination In order to be declared successful at the LL.M. Part I or Part II Examination a candidate shall be required to obtain at least 40% marks in each paper and 50% marks in the aggregate of all the papers prescribed for the examination.
The division shall be awarded on the combined results of the LL.M. part I and Part II Examination. All successful candidates who obtain 66% Marks of the total aggregate shall be placed in First Division and those who obtain not less than 50% but below 66% of the total aggregate marks shall be placed in the second division.
LLM I Year :
- Paper-I Law and Social Transformation in India
- Paper-II Indian Constitutional Law & the New Challenges
- Paper-III Judicial Process
- Paper-IV – Legal Research and Research Methodology
LL.M. Second Year
Every Candidate Offering himself/herself for the LL.M. Part-II Examination shall be examined in five papers belonging to any of the following branches. Each paper shall be of 3 Hours duration and carry 100 Marks.
A Candidate may offer Case study/ Survey Report/ Fieldwork in lieu of a paper at the LL.M. Part II examination. The Case study/ Survey Report/ Fieldwork shall be of 70 marks, and viva-voce 30 marks. The Case study/ Survey Report/ Fieldwork shall be handwritten and shall not be of more than 100 pages and is to be submitted in triplicate so as to reach the office of the Registrar at least 3 weeks before the commencement of the theory examination. Only such candidates who shall be permitted to offer Case Study/Field Work/ Survey Report (If provided in the scheme of examination) in lieu of a paper as those who have secured at least 55% marks in the aggregate, irrespective of the number of papers in which a candidate actually appeared at the examination.
Branch – II Criminal Law :
- Paper -I Comparative Criminal Procedure
- Paper-II Penology & Victimology
- Paper- III Drug Addiction, Juvenile Delinquency
- Paper – IV Privileged Class deviance and Criminal Justice
- Paper- V Collective Violence
Branch – III Business Law :
- Paper— I Law of Industrial and Intellectual Property
- Paper— II Legal Regulation of Economic Enterprises Including Export & Import regulation
- Paper— Ill Banking Law
- Paper— IV Insurance Law
- Paper V Corporate Finance