Dr. Reetesh Vyas
|Objective||To Make bright career in Teaching & Administrative responsibilities.|
· Ph.D. (National Human Rights Commission) From MGS University Bikaner.
· LL.M. (Constitutional Branch) From University of Bikaner, Raj. (IV Rank)
· LL.B. from M. D. S. University, Ajmer, Raj.
|Professional Qualification||· N.E.T. (UGC, New Delhi) in 2006.
· ‘O’ Level (*) from DOEACC, New Delhi
|Teaching Experience (Total 14 years)||· Two year Experience in InfoTech Computer Education.
· Two year Experience in B.J.S.R. Jain College, Bikaner
· Twelve Year Experience in (running) B.J.S.R. Jain Law College, Bikaner
|Research Experience.||· Minor Research Project on “National Human Rights commission: Institutional and Functional Aspects (an Analytical and Scientific Study) from University Grant Commission. (will be completed in March 2010)|
|Orientation Course||· UGC Sponsored Orientation Course at Academic Staff College, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur from 12.03.2007 to 7.04.2007. and obtained grade ‘A’.|
|Dissertation||“National Human Rights commission : Institutional and Functional Aspects”|
|Major Research Area||Ø National Human Rights Commission
Ø Environmental Laws
Ø Corporate Governance
1. Member of Editorial Board of Proceedings of National Conference on “Technological Innovation for Sustainable Development”, 29th Aug. 2009 at Engineering College Bikaner
2. Member of Admission Committee for UG & PG Classes
3. Public Relation In -charge of College Activities.
4. In-charge Law E-Library in B.J.S.R. Jain College, Bikaner
5. Active Participation in College NSS Activities
6. Fluency in Computer Application (MS-Office, Pagemaker, Coreldraw, Photoshop etc.)
7. Practical Supervisor, of LL.B. IInd Year Practical Examination.
8. Member of Editorial Board of Bikaner Law Review, National Journal, Published by B.J.S.R. Jain Law College, Bikaner.
|Participated Conferences & Seminars
1. National Seminar on “Intellectual Property Rights”, Govt. Dungar College Bikaner (2005)
2. National Seminar on “Human Rights & Duties : Retrospects and Prospects”, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur (Oct 12-14, 2006)
3. UGC Sponsored National Seminar on “Alternative Dispute Resolution Mechanism : National International Perspectives”, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur (March 24-25, 2007)
4. National Seminar on “Role of Public Interest Litigation in Present Socio-Economic Scenario”, 25-26, Feb 2006 at University College of Law, MLS University, Udaipur.
5. National Symposium “Global Warming the Burning Issue”, 5th March 2008 at Engineering College Bikaner, Bikaner
6. National Conference on “Recent Advances in Chemical Scineces”, 3-5th Oct. 2008 at Govt. Dungar College, Bikaner
7. National Seminar cum Workshop on “Medical Negligence and Consumer Protection”, 21st Feb 2009 at National Law University, Jodhpur.
8. National Conference on “Technological Innovation for Sustainable Development”, 29th Aug. 2009 at Engineering College Bikaner
9. National seminar “Gender Sensitization Is A Threat In New ERA”
10. National Seminar “Children Panorama:Provison, Protction and Participation”
|Abstracts in Seminar/ Conferences||1. “Role of Human Rights Commission : Dynamics and Dilemma” National Seminar on “Human Rights & Duties : Retrospects and Prospects”, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur (Oct 12-14, 2006)
2. “Public Interest Litigation….. “ National Seminar on “Role of Public Interest Litigation in Present Socio-Economic Scenario”, 25-26, Feb 2006 at University College of Law, MLS University, Udaipur.
3. “Noise Pollution : Its interrelationship with Environment”, Preented in National Conference on “Technological Innovations for Sustainable Development (NCTISD-09)” on 29 August,2009 at Engineering College Bikaner.
4. “Global Climate Change : A Challenge Ahead” Presented in National Symposium GLOWAR-08, Engineering College Bikaner, March 5,2008
|1. IV rank in University of Bikaner (LL.M. 2005)
2. ‘A’ Grade in Orientation Course under the Academic Staff Orientation Scheme from UGC